Choose a site to view statistics:
A padlock icon indicates that you will need a password to view the data for this site.
- Aerospread 3 Yellow GST685
- New Owner Aerospread 4 V8 Nissan
- Aerospread 7 Green JBY976
- Contact Energy te mihi noise logger
- Eastland Port
- Greymouth Petroleum Site 1.
- Griffin Ag-Air. Opiki Strip 5
- Higgins Asphalt Otaki
- Highlands Motor Sport.
- Horokiwi Road
- Marshall-Day Auckland Carys Bay
- Marshall-Day Auckland Henry St.
- Marshall-Day Auckland Light tower 4
- Marshall-Day Auckland Scotia St.
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 1
- Marshall Day New Plymouth Site 2
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 3
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 4
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 5
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 6
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 7
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 8
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 9
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 10
- Mercury NZ Ltd Site29
- Mercury NZ Ltd Site32
- Mercury NZ Ltd Site103
- Methanex Site 1.
- NZL Group Napier
- OMV NZ Ltd. Car Park
- OMV NZ Ltd. Hill Top
- Panpac Site 1
- Panpac Site 2
- Palmerston North City Council Logger#1
- Riversdale Camp Weather
- Ruapuna Speedway. pw = race
- Rural Air Work 02
- Rural Air Work 03
- Saddle Road
- Takapu Road
- Transpower-Sanson A
- Transpower - Foxton 4(A)
- Transpower - Foxton 5(B)
- Transpower - Foxton 6(B)
- Transpower - Foxton 7(B)
- Transpower - Foxton 8(B)
- Transpower - Foxton 9(B)
- Transpower - Foxton 10(B)
- Transpower - Waikanae 2(A)
- TRH Windfarm
- Winstones Hunua Quarry South
- Winstones Hunua Quarry North
The Jepsen Acoustics & Electronics Ltd permanent noise & weather station is an advanced noise monitoring terminal that continuously records and stores noise and weather data.
With this new feature, you can schedule automatic time based audio recordings, and audio recordings triggered by noise events. Audio is stored on the server, and can be listened to on line, and downloaded as mp3 files. You can now identify the noise source without having to visit the site in the middle of the night.
These recordings are actual logger records:Click here to play a recording of bird sound
Click here to play a recording of a stormy night
Click here to play a recording of a quiet street in Christchuch
Click here to play a recording of a busy street in Christchurch
click here for more details
- Collects noise and weather data continuously.
- Logs the following data: 15 minute LA10, LAeq, LA50, LA90, LA95, LAmin, LAmax, 1/3 octaves, wind direction, wind velocity, temperature, rainfall, and battery voltage.
- Now with 1 sec LAeq.
- Self contained with mains or solar cell power.
- Battery backup.
- Uploads data via the cellular network to the server.
- Web site access to your data from anywhere in the world.
- Access from smartphone anywhere in the world.
- Password protection on your data (optional).
- Uses the Norsonic Nor140 class 1 sound level meter, and the Norsonic Nor1216 heated outdoor microphone.
- NEW remote calibration by sms! By texting 'calibrate' to the site, a reference tone is sent to the preamplifier.
22 Domain Street Phone: 06 357 7539
Palmerston North Email: