Choose a site to view statistics:
A padlock icon indicates that you will need a password to view the data for this site.
- Demo Site:- Portable Sound Monitor Palmerston North
- Shell Exploration NZ Ltd. Car Park
- Shell Exploration NZ Ltd. Hill Top
- Marshall-Day Auckland Site 1
- Marshall-Day Auckland Carys Bay
- Marshall-Day Auckland Scotia St.
- Marshall-Day Auckland Henry St.
- Marshall-Day Auckland Light tower 4
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 1
- Marshall Day New Plymouth Site 2
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 3
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 4
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 5 WTN1
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 5
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 6
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 7
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 8
- Marshall-Day New Plymouth Site 9
- Victoria University of Wellington
- Marshall-Day Wellington Site 3
- Rural Air Services Ltd
- Rural Air Work 02
- Rural Air Work 03
- Griffin Ag-Air. Opiki Strip 5
- Aerospread 3 Auto Nissan
- Aerospread 4 V8 Nissan
- Aerospread 6 Cargo
- Aerospread 7 Green Nissan
- Malcolm Hunt Associates. Contact Energy
- Malcolm Hunt Associates. Portable #1(B)
- Methanex Site 1.
- Greymouth Petroleum Site 1.
- Ruapuna Speedway. pw = race
- Highlands Motor Sport.
- Winstones Hunua Quarry South
- Winstones Hunua Quarry North
- Transpower Portable Logger 3
- Transpower-Cecil Road
- Transpower-Sanson A
- Transpower-Sanson B Was Foxton North
- Transpower-Aranui A
- Transpower-Aranui B
- Transpower-aranuiB pre july 18
- Transpower - Waikanae 1(A)
- Transpower - Waikanae 2(A)
- Transpower - Foxton 3(A)
- Transpower - Foxton 4(A)
- Transpower - Foxton 5(B)
- Eastland Port
- Dittmer Drive
- TRH Windfarm
The Jepsen Acoustics & Electronics Ltd permanent noise & weather station is an advanced noise monitoring terminal that continuously records and stores noise and weather data.
With this new feature, you can schedule automatic time based audio recordings, and audio recordings triggered by noise events. Audio is stored on the server, and can be listened to on line, and downloaded as mp3 files. You can now identify the noise source without having to visit the site in the middle of the night.
These recordings are actual logger records:Click here to play a recording of bird sound
Click here to play a recording of a stormy night
Click here to play a recording of a quiet street in Christchuch
Click here to play a recording of a busy street in Christchurch
click here for more details
- Collects noise and weather data continuously.
- Logs the following data: 15 minute LA10, LAeq, LA50, LA90, LA95, LAmin, LAmax, 1/3 octaves, wind direction, wind velocity, temperature, rainfall, and battery voltage.
- Now with 1 sec LAeq.
- Self contained with mains or solar cell power.
- Battery backup.
- Uploads data via the cellular network to the server.
- Web site access to your data from anywhere in the world.
- Access from smartphone anywhere in the world.
- Password protection on your data (optional).
- Uses the Norsonic Nor140 class 1 sound level meter, and the Norsonic Nor1216 heated outdoor microphone.
- NEW remote calibration by sms! By texting 'calibrate' to the site, a reference tone is sent to the preamplifier.
22 Domain Street Phone: 06 357 7539
Palmerston North Email: